I have bought so many new goodies this month so of course be on the lookout for new blog posts!!
Besides the new makeup, I just want to give a hugeee Thank You to those of you who continue to push me to follow my dreams, honestly it makes me so happy!! THANK YOU GUYS for the unconditional love and support!!! (:
Now Lets Get into Business;
So as many of you know, one of the newest releases from Anastasia Beverly Hills (ABH) has been the long awaited Master Palette by Mario. When I first heard that Mario had worked with ABH to create an eyeshadow palette I was so excited, because if you have been following Mario(@makeupbymario) you know that he is incredibly talented, so of course I couldn't wait for its release. Let me just say that I stood in an hour line to get this, and ugh... it just wasn't worth it at all.I had super high hopes for this baby mainly because it was from ABH who usually knock it out of the park every single time, but this time unfortunately I am incredibly disappointed and from the reviews I have read about it, many people aren't impressed either.
When it comes to eyeshadows sometimes you're going to get some fallout and that's OK, but I get a TON of fallout with every single shade in this palette which isn't a killer deal for me, its easy to remove, but it's frustrating. The pigmentation when swatched on your hands is beautiful, but as your applying them onto your eyes, you have to build up the color, and its happened to me where I'm applying a shade and as I try to build up the color, the color starts to look chalky and patchy, it's so weird, it's almost like as I'm applying more product, I'm removing product from underneath.
To get a good eye look from using this palette alone definitely takes a bit of time, and patience more than anything.
Now let me give you some basic information about this palette. The Master Palette is available at your local Sephora and Sephora.com, I'll of course have direct link right under this post! This palette retails for $45.00, and it is limited edition. The Mario Palette contains 12 neutral and jewel toned shades ranging from mattes to metallic finishes,as stated at the back of the box. The palette is absolutely stunning, you can definitely get some good color variations, but it's just personally not my favorite eyeshadow formula, in other words, I don't think this palette is worth it, save your money.
Do you love this palette? Do you dislike this palette? Do you think it's worth it ? Let's talk! Share your thought down in the comment section below!!! (:
xoxo, Steff.
Direct Link to Product: Sephora.com
No comments:
Post a Comment