Sunday, August 2, 2015

L'Oreal Infallable Setting Spray

Hey Beauties.
    I wanted to come here and do a little review on the L'oreal Infallable Pro setting spray. I've tried several different types of setting sprays from the drugstore and I must say that this setting spray has stolen my heart. This setting spray works so well in helping set your makeup and elongating your makeup wear.
This is an oil free product and it feels extremely light and super refreshing on your skin. Most setting sprays feel really heavy on your face and sometimes just makes your makeup looked caked on, this texture is really lightweight and doesn't pull anything down. I love how amazing this product works for me, it's just like that cherry on the top after my makeup is complete. I definitely recommend this to everyone! Go to your local drugstore and pick it up and let me know how you like it!

  • Product Link:http://www.ulta.com/ulta/brow/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod11861085
  • Product Price: $16.99
  • Product Availability: Ulta/Ulta.com
  • Product Size: 3.4 fl oz

No comments:

Post a Comment