Hey my beauties! I'm finally back. I know, I've been gone for a while, but I'm back and I'm here to stay!!!!
I wanted to do a Colourpop Cosmetics review for quite sometime now, since I feel like I'm the last one to jump on the bandwagon. I have finally purchased some items off the Colourpop website.
I decided to try out a few of their products to give you a thorough and honest review. I must say I LOVE Colourpop, I can't believe I have waited for this long to discover these babies.
Colourpop Super Shock Shadows and Pigments:
These eyeshadows have a some what of a moosey consistancy that totally feels like heaven.
Now, these eyeshadow come in a variety of finishes;
Mattes
Pearlized
Metallics and Ultra Metallics
Tie Dye
Game Face:
This has to be one of my absolute favorites. Of course, I usually tend to go towards the browns, and golds. On the site this color is described as an intense penny copper in a ultra metallic finish. This eyeshadow is so vibrant, and so beautiful. When i swatched the color for the first time I was so surprised at how smooth and creamy this color was, normally when you swatch such an intense color usually the glitter chunks are kind of rough and pull on this skin, but this is completely the opposite, it's almost like it melts onto the skin. Best applied using finger for more intensity, and or using a stippling brush.
Drift:
This gorgeous deep brown red is definitely a must in your collection. This is once again such a smooth color that it makes it easy to apply. This color would be a lot more intense if you added some makeup setting spray to your brush before applying. On the site, Drift was described as a true cranberry red in a pearlized finish. This color I think would be essential for the holidays, and just for those days when you feel like adding a little pop of color. Drift is very build able, first swatch is not to intense, but as you keep adding product the intensity grows. Best applied with finger for more intensity, or using a stippling brush.
This gorgeous deep brown red is definitely a must in your collection. This is once again such a smooth color that it makes it easy to apply. This color would be a lot more intense if you added some makeup setting spray to your brush before applying. On the site, Drift was described as a true cranberry red in a pearlized finish. This color I think would be essential for the holidays, and just for those days when you feel like adding a little pop of color. Drift is very build able, first swatch is not to intense, but as you keep adding product the intensity grows. Best applied with finger for more intensity, or using a stippling brush.
Nillionaire:
If you are into browns and very natural colors, then this is a must have for you. Out of the other two this color is the one with the most glitter, and the most sparkle. This color is one of those that just shines in the sun. It's so natural, but gives you just the right amount of va va voom, and makes you feel so glam. This is one that I have been hearing so many wonderful reviews and let me just say that it does live up to its talk. On the website this color is described as a warm bronze with gold and multi colored glitter in a metallic finish. Nillionaire makes you feel like a billionaire with its super creamy formula, and super shiny finish. Best applied using finger for a more intensity, and or using a stippling brush.
I would definitely recommend trying out some of Colourpop's goodies. They are well worth the price, and not only that but they are so incredibly affordable. Down below I will list all of the prices according to exact category.
Colourpop Supershock Shadows & Pigments. $5.00
Colourpop Super Shock Cheek ( Highlighters, Bronzers, Blush). $8.00
Colourpop Lippie Stix & Liners. $5.00
Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks. $6.00
www.colourpop.com
Colourpop Super Shock Cheek ( Highlighters, Bronzers, Blush). $8.00
Colourpop Lippie Stix & Liners. $5.00
Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks. $6.00
www.colourpop.com
No comments:
Post a Comment