Hi Babies;
So I've been hearing a lot of mixed reviews about the Nivea Men's Post Shave Balm for sensitive skin, so of course I wanted to go ahead and pick up, and let you guys know what I think about it.
Now, this shaving balm is said to work as a primer, which is used before applying your foundation, which is kind of weird. I mean who would think that a shaving balm could work as a primer?
I've been trying it out for a few weeks now, so I could actually give you my exact thoughts.
The shave balm comes in a huge 3.3 FL.OZ glass bottle which is awesome! The Balm has kind of a siliconey and watery feel to it, the smell is very musky, of course it a men's balm, but the smell is very subtle not to intense, which all comes down to personal preference.
When applying this balm, I first of course apply my moisturizer, and then I apply a pea size amount of the balm onto my hands and start warming the product up then I apply it onto my face making sure that I am massaging it throughout my entire face including my neck, until it begins to feel tacky.
As soon is it starts to get tacky , I start applying my foundation. I never thought that I would love this as much as I do! It works incredibly with my skin. By the way I have dry to combo skin just in case anybody was wondering.
You want to make sure that you are applying your foundation once the balm becomes tacky, that way your foundation has something to adhere to.
My thoughts:
First of all, the reason why this works so well is because it contains glycerin, which is basically a glue. That's why you want to wait until the balm gets sticky, that way your foundation adheres onto your skin.
I love this balm as a primer, I apply it in the morning and it lasts all day. My foundation melts right onto my skin, my entire makeup in general just glides on. Through out the day this "primer" doesn't make my makeup rub off, or glide off, it really just locks the makeup in. It's amazing!
__> I totally recommend you give the Nivea Shave Balm a try & let me know what you think!! The best thing is that it's under $10! (:
Please let me know what you guys think about my blog so far! I will be trying to upload hopefully once or twice a week. I really appreciate you guys taking time and checking it out. Thank you for all your support!

No comments:
Post a Comment