Sunday, January 31, 2016

Top 3 Highlighters!

I frequently get asked a lot about my highlights, so I've decided to share my absolute favorite gold highlighters!!! 

1. Rockin' World:
   This highlighter is from Makeup Revolution. This is a beautiful bronzy golden highlight, also makes a beautiful crease color. Extremely pigmented,  and very affordable.  $6 at Ulta               
2. Hula Hula:
   This highlighter is from Hard Candy Cosmetics. I have recently purchased this highlighter, and I have fallen completely in love. Hula Hula is a lot like Rockin World, the only difference being that one is just a tad bit more bronzy. This is very pigmented and a little goes a long way! Spritz a little MAC Fix + for a much intens
 3. Guided Honey:
    This highlighter is from Laura Geller,  it took me months to finally get my hands on this bad boy, but it was so worth it. This is your typical champagne golden highlight, it's absolutely stunning. I absolutely love spritzing a little bit of Mac Fix + to the brush, because not only does it give you a much more bam in your face kind of highlight, but it also has a less powdery look when applied. This was a bit pricey, but so worth it. $26 at Ulta

No comments:

Post a Comment